PMI supplies a complete line of precision components, and provides continuing services such as maintenance and repair, design and consulting related to ongoing support of client process heating needs.
Power Modules matches precision components with a properly designed system to maximize efficiency and productivity for virtually any process heating application.
PMI serves numerous domestic and international clients representing a variety of industries - plastics, petrochemical, food processing, healthcare, automotive, metal fabrication, textiles, power transmission, energy management and conservation, packaging, and research and development.
An Energy Savings Partner for Your Company
- As part of our ongoing interest in helping our process heating clients save energy, PMI has developed a number of new product applications and most importantly, a systematic approach to application of our years of experience to always include the most energy efficient hardware and designs for your process heating applications.
- PMI can be instrumental in helping clients to reach their goals of reduced energy use without loss of production efficiency. Many times retrofitting existing machinery can eliminate the need for new equipment by increasing the productivity and reducing the operating cost of equipment already in place.
- With over 35 years experience with process heating and temperature control systems, PMI has the expertise needed to address the complex issues of energy cost reduction, improved environmental impact, and maintenance of productivity in a challenging business and ecological environment.
- We have the tools and training to conduct thorough energy surveys, discover excess consumption instances, and assist in recovery of costs both from improved use of power and utilization of public funds grants available to manufacturers who make the transition to "Green Facilities"
Buy PMI Energy Saving Products That Cost You NOTHING
- Following in the energy conservation tradition long established at Power Modules, the Company has identified and become a distributor for several product lines that can be "revenue neutral" achieving a full payback of their initial costs in accumulated energy savings, typically within nine to eleven moths of purchase.
- One product line, the PMI Systems "Heat Capture" retrofit system, actually offers a money back guarantee of energy cost reduction of as much as 50% of pre-retrofit expense, offering to accept return of the system for a full refund if the forecast savings are not achieved. Along with our other energy savings products we offer a truly innovative line of power monitoring meters and instruments that can assist manufacturers, building managers, and concerned individuals in determining their actual cost of operation of key equipment at their manufacturing facilities, warehouses, or offices. We have available products that can monitor individual equipment units or an entire plant floor, and read all voltages from house power to commercial 3 phase four wire circuits to 600VAC. Being aware of your true energy costs is the first step towards improving upon your current conditions.
PMI "ECRS" Survey Program
- Given the 35 years of experience PMI has in dealing with process heat solutions, controls, systems, and energy cost/benefits analysis, the Company is uniquely qualified to advise manufacturers on equipment, controls, methods, and processes that can be used to reduce energy costs, improve the client's standing in the community as regards environmental issues, and reduce cost of goods produced at the same time.
- PMI can provide energy survey services, consult on cost reduction strategies, and assist manufacturers in reducing energy costs.. The "ECRS" (Energy Cost Reduction Survey) program can get you community recognition, improve your workplace environment, and best of all, return some "green" to your bottom line at the same time. Following the cost savings imperative that the Company adheres to, the initial consultation on the"ECRS" program is free, and most recommended products will be of the revenue neutral category as well. Some clients actually make more profit as a result of this PMI program.
Meet an old pal of ours, "Ohmie" , who used to introduce Power Notes and other items of interest on a previous Power Modules Website, circa 1990. Not the most vital part of our history, just a little reminder of how long we've been doing the things we do...........