Services Provided By PMI
PMI “Green Team” Energy Cost Surveys
PMI Energy Survey Services Program for Manufacturers
Since PMI has as its mission the reduction of energy costs for our clients, the Company has become expert at determining what needs to be done to accomplish such savings, and has applied the knowledge to the establishment of the PMI Energy Survey, made available as a free service to our heating systems clients.
- After our initial survey we expect to guarantee a minimum of 25% energy savings to our processor clients, compared to current costs.
- Given the 35 years of experience PMI has in dealing with process heat solutions, controls, systems, and energy cost/benefits analysis, the Company is uniquely qualified to advise manufacturers on equipment, controls, methods, and processes that can be used to reduce energy costs, improve the client's standing in the community as regards environmental issues, and reduce cost of goods produced at the same time. PMI can provide energy survey services, consult on cost reduction strategies, and assist manufacturers in reducing overall energy costs.
- Our "ECRS" (Energy Cost Reduction Survey) program can get you community recognition, improve your workplace environment, and best of all, return some "green" to your bottom line at the same time. Following the cost savings imperative that the Company adheres to, the initial consultation on the "ECRS" program is free, and most recommended products will be of the revenue neutral category as well. Some clients actually make more profit as a result of this PMI program.
- Our PMI Green Team "ECRS" program can get you community recognition, improve your workplace environment, and best of all, return some "green" to your bottom line at the same time.
- Following the cost savings imperative that the Company adheres to, the initial preliminary consultation on the PMI "ECRS" program, to determine in general where cost savings are possible is free, and most recommended products will be of the revenue neutral category as well.
- Once initial energy savings potential areas are identified, each client has the option to continue with an in-depth analysis on a fee-paid basis to determine exact energy costs for some or all installed systems, and determine cost-benefit ratios for possible equipment retrofits to reduce energy consumption and improve manufacturing efficiency and productivity.
Most clients actually improve their manufacturing profits, and experience improved workplace comfort and employee morale, among other ancillary benefits, as a result of implementation of this PMI program.
Contact PMI’s “Green Team” for Details on Getting More Green To Your Bottom Line
-Thermal Process Engineering Services -
Thermal Systems Analysis, Troubleshooting, Retrofits, Repairs
Our Highly trained and experienced Thermal Process Experts can be your Engineering Services arm to diagnose problems and recommend solutions for any and all thermal control and process heating systems, allowing your in-house personnel to concentrate on their primary functions. There is no need for you and your technical services personnel to waste time and money “re-inventing the wheel”. Our Thermal Process Engineering experts can provide the best solutions, and the best repair or retrofit hardware and systems, at competitive prices with no interruption to the normal production functions of your key personnel. Your manufacturing people can focus on manufacturing while we provide the additional technical expertise needed to bring your processes up to maximum efficiency.
Engineering Solutions for your Simple and Complex Process Heating Applications Worldwide
Specialists in applying electric heaters and temperature controls to industrial processes. Our capabilities include the design, engineering and fabrication of the latest radiant telemetry and microprocessor-based systems and controls. We supply a complete line of precision components and provide continuing services such as maintenance and repair, design and consulting related to ongoing support of your process heating needs.
Our sales engineers will assist you in selecting appropriate components. By choosing the proper wire and other equipment, you can be sure your applications will operate the first time. We are specialists in applying electric heaters and temperature controls. Through PMI, clients have access to a completed line of heaters and temperature controls and also many other related components produced by leading manufacturers.
Design, Engineering and Fabrication
Power Modules has over 150 years of combined staff experience in technical disciplines such as mechanical and electrical engineering, and plant manufacturing. This enables us to stay current with process heating applications and to provide the expertise necessary to give clients the correct systems and controls. We manufacture our own components - from small control panels to large ovens - for end users and OEM manufactures. Our system design capabilities are available anywhere in the world.
Component Supply and Inventory
PMI carries on of the most complete inventories of precision components. For example, we stock the largest inventory of heating products on the East Coast such as Temperature Controls, High Temperature Wire, SCR Fuses & Fuse Holders, High Temperature Electrical Connection Devices and other Specialty Components. We provide a custom inventory services for clients requiring special parts. Our inventory goal is to minimize costly downtime for client process heating systems.